The Certified Nursing Assistant works along the plan of care prepared by the physician and members of the family. The STNAs have a more personalized approach to providing care. They are trained to supervise the patient’s general needs at home.
Our STNA provide the following services:
- Running errands
- Light housekeeping
- Nutritional meal preparation
- Planning physician appointments
- Escorting to physician appointments
- Welcoming friends and family members
- Maintaining a balanced and safe surrounding
Receive care in the privacy of your own home. Do not hesitate to send us a message.