The Certified Nursing Assistant works along the plan of care prepared by the physician and members of the family. The STNA has a more personalized approach to providing care. He/ she is trained to supervise for the patient’s general needs at home.
A STNA tasks includes:
- Running errands
- Light housekeeping
- Nutritional meal preparation
- Planning physician appointments
- Escorting to physician appointments
- Welcoming friends and family members
- Maintaining a balanced and safe surrounding
Receive care in the privacy of your own home. Call for the ones advocated to be of service. Call Tender Home Care Providers, LLC at 614-626-4798 today.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid , I.O. Waiver (DD), Level 1 (DD), Passport, Ohio Home Care (Care Star Waiver), My Care Ohio (Aetna & Molina), Bureau Workers Compensation, and Self-Pay.