Post-surgical management would required trained and skilled hands to assess, identify and treat patient wounds by keeping them clean and dry, and avoiding risks caused by poor nutrition intake.
Our certified staff are able to address the basic to the more complicated wound care procedures:
- Dressing selections
- Consistent cleaning routines
- Wound management for effective healing
- Sutures and staples removal for healed wounds
- Patient and family education on proper wound care
- Immediate notification to family members in cases of complications arise
Receive care in the privacy of your own home. Call for the ones advocated to be of service. Call Tender Home Care Providers, LLC at 614-626-4798 today.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, I.O. Waiver (DD), Level 1 (DD), Passport Provider, Ohio Home Care (Care Star Waiver), Senior Options Provider, My Care Ohio (Aetna & Molina), Bureau Workers Compensation, and Self-Pay.