Our STNAs can help make your loved one’s daily life easier.
The Certified Nursing Assistant works along the plan of care prepared by the physician and members of the family. The STNAs have a more personalized approach to providing care. They are trained to supervise the patient’s general needs at home.
Our STNA provide the following services:
- Running errands
- Light housekeeping
- Nutritional meal preparation
- Planning physician appointments
- Escorting to physician appointments
- Welcoming friends and family members
- Maintaining a balanced and safe surrounding
Receive care in the privacy of your own home. Do not hesitate to send us a message.